Julie and I took a mid week hike down to La Jolla to have dinner with Matt and the Credential crew from Sacramento. We had dinner at the Hard Rock cafĂ© and hung out at the Doubletree in Delmar. It was great to see everyone and spend some quality time with Matt since we won’t be seeing each other this Christmas. I miss drunken Midnight Mass at Christmas time with Matt.
1 comment:
Hey Duck,
I miss you sooo much, too! And Midnight Mass just won't be the same this year without you and a couple of hot toddys. I can always sing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" so loudly and with such gusto when I have a buzz on! LOL
It was so good to see you and Julie in La Jolla. Thanks for coming down to see us during our 3-day "captivity in Babylon"--it was definitely the highlight of the week.
Love you,
Huck
Post a Comment