Monday, March 19, 2007

Hey Michael,
Did you get my v/m about the weekend of March 16-18? Laura is coming down from Alaska, and we are all going over to Angela’s place on Clear Lake to sail my boat! I am going to have Laura christen her with champagne!
You guys have to come up!
Cheers,
Matt
Clear Lake Weekend !!!!

















I flew up to Sac Thursday night to visit Matt.
We went to FACES straight from the airport...

WOW!!!
Who's idea was it to put a pool in a bar, and what must the insurance premium be?





Matt flagged. We had a blast!!!


We ditched Gypsy Soul, Matt's new (semi-functional) sailboat.










Then headed up the moutain to Clear Lake. We wanted to surprise Angela at her new place. There’s nothing like a group of great friends getting together and catching up.














Angela’s new place was great. Right on the lake with its own dock. I can't believe we left Matt's new sailboat in Sac! Well, next time (I Love You Matt!!!)







We bought Stella with us; she managed not to toss on the curvy road up the mountain. She was excited because she knew Pepper would be at the end of the road.










Laura Flew down from Alaska and rented a cool convertible. She stopped by Chico to pick up Pepper the pooch. Pepper has become so attached to Laura, it's scary..and cute.
Pepper loves the water but Stella was playing it safe. We had lunch at Molly Brennan’s Irish Pub - the local hang out for Saint Patty's weekend.









After a great time with Angela,
Matt and I went wine tasting
in Sonoma County



We then headed over to Guerneville and had lunch at the Russian River Resort RRRRRR.

Flew back this morning and made it to work on time. (This doesn't qualify me as a Victor) it sucks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at those country folks! Pretty handsome I would say!