Monday, March 05, 2007



Howie and I just got back!!!!











from a 4 week vacation in the Philippines. It was great to see the family again...ate mangoes almost everyday and fresh vegetables from our backyard! Howie adapted well to his new environment. My family just adored him! He loved the SanMig Lite Beer. We visited some white sand beaches.
Lakawon








and







Punta Bulata.

We rented a pump boat for $16 a day and went island hopping. It was fabulous! We collected some seashells too. I taught Howie how to play sungka, a great filipino game using seashells. We also appeared in a local TV program, the Wowowee Noon time Show and I won a jacket for dancing the doodoo doo and the dah dah dah dance.....Howie did a shout out to Jesse and Michael.

This was our last day in Manila (really it's in Makati at a department store chain called Shoemart).

1 comment:

Younger Leo said...

So beautiful place!

Regards. Younger Leo Blog