Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Cool Scars!!!!!

Howie models his latest addition. It's going to be awsome when it heals!!!!! It's a little small but then again so is Howie. It can be fixed with PREFERON but it's still worthy of a shout out.




Jeremy makes his own mark. Did everyone catch Entourage Sunday night?


I finally got to see it after a TIVO- no- no, sorry Howie. Jeremy was in rare form. I'd like to see them develop his relationship with Lloyd.












The pond is beautiful after 3 hours of labor. Thank GOD!!! I'm proud to say the water is "Crystal Clear" I should do our pool next. Jesse spent his evening chasing kids out and locking all the gates because everyone was swimming in green water. Craig's, not so "Crystal clear" pool service has been fired and a new vendor will be coming today to bring the swamp up to speed just in time for the 4th. Good job Marlene!!!

Speaking of Marlene, I can go on counting for hours, the things that I like!!!! After a full day at work, a couple hours at the gym, and learning some hot moves in dance class. Marlene's Digital display continues to astound us.

She's Ready For The World!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bitchen scar dude