Saturday, July 14, 2007

No one says Whilst Nigel.....
Anya and Danny rocked the Contemporary category look out Ivan and Allison


This has been our favorite season thus far.. America can Dance!!!!!

3 comments:

david said...

Seeing these two dance moves me to tears. Since I so wish I could move my body in that manner, I am able to live vicariously through them and feel what it must be like to be able to do so. They are magnificent!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could move my body that way David...

david said...

Is it not possible for you? Or is it because you have not practiced and trained enough to be able to do so? For me, it is physically not possible. I understand that I do not act in a way to maximize the potential comfort that my body may provide me, and I am working toward changing that. Still, at some level, being able to see these dancers liberates my soul in that they represent the joy we all wish we could feel by excelling in their talent as they do. It is an inspiration, for sure.