Saturday, July 21, 2007

the worst fear is upon me...
the worst'st fear of a panic anxiety subject is upon me the lack of ability to sleep and everyone is out of reach i have to get through this one alone . Lisa is in the hospital alone as grey as a mouse and Norma is MIA indigo is needing a male figure in his life " the part I'm supposeded to play" i have no idea how to do it.All I'm left with with is fear big fear huge fear huge fear...I'm jests trying to keep my heart in my chest please GOD HELP ME !!!!!! I just need to survive this I Justs need to survive this,

1 comment:

david said...

I am so sorry. Don't ever hesitate to wake me if you are in such a state. It would be the LEAST I could do for you, as you literally saved my life, whether you realize it or not.

LOVE YOU MADLY