After giving the patio it’s summer facelift (lots of white) this is going to get dirty fast.
Jesse and I decided to treat ourselves to the heat for our anniversary. We headed out to the desert Saturday after a lovely Brunch at Cest la vie hosted by David.
Thanks again Doug Dave. On the ride up we watched the dashboard temp in Sue-Ellen swell to a frightening 111 degrees.
We Stayed at Hotel Zoso
Beautiful place but still not quite on the favorites list. Mike our Valet was great. 
We Stayed at Hotel Zoso
We gambled I won for the first time in a long time. It felt great!!! It was like getting Soso Zoso for free. We did some dancing in the hotel lobby.
We crashed a private party for the Sisters Of Perpetual Indulgence. We bid on some Items but didn’t win anything. Hung out at the Tool Shed for another Fund raiser
Geez, everyone had their hand out this weekend. They were all great causes and Moma made a great Abby Borden
and Brian was Brian
.
Just like Konagod my favorite Texas blogger. I also got a new Sony Cybershot but in silver. I look forward to learning what this thing can really do.
1 comment:
Thanks for the link! I can barely even look at my old Cybershot nowadays even though the picture quality isn't a HUGE difference. The video is DEFINITELY a big improvememt, plus the size of the thing.
Post a Comment