Saturday, July 05, 2008

There's a cute dog too.. as our lives change in the blink of an eye. David flew off to Texas to see the mom units new digs . Meanwhile back in the hood we had two out of towners. Laura, sweet sister Laura. But let me back pedal. SLOWLY... For the love of scars Laura has out done them all. Her latest surgery was priceless..
There's nothing like a scar to remind us of the past. We have great memories around Laura's scars and they remind us everyday how delicate and strong we can be.
She was here for a Library conference. Linda hosted an evening of fun in an exotic location forCharmaine our dearest windy city friend. Jesse and Charmine made up from their awful Palm Springs experience.
We all had drinks at Sutra with Andrew
Then we went to the Lizzie for a night cap.

We all love chocolate I spent the day saying goodbye to Chocolate with Lisa and Indi. He has a...

I dunno, but he is in pain, and dying and needs to be put to rest. I first met chocolate at a party at Lisa's house about seven years ago. He was shy and totally adorable. We finally found the right dog. An Australian Shepard pup that would watch out for our Monk!! He totally fit the bill and was cast as the leading role for a very hard part. He trained us all. Micky, Tuna, Lisa, Linda, Jesse, and I. We all know how because of you Chocolate. We will miss you buddy.

We played poker with Andrew and Laura . Andrew kicked ass we all drank too much and I went to bed early because tomorrow will be a tough emotional day.Hopefully Chocolate will be my gambling angel!!!!! I need one bad.

No comments: