art matters
I miss you sweetheart.Heather passed away last week.
We'd lost touch and I've missed that opprotunity to be loved. I'm sorry I lost you.
I grieve your loss, my sweet, beautiful friend. Be gentle with yourself.
Nice to see so many that love you! My heart still races when I think of your loss. But it fills with laughter when I think of my friendship with you. I love you!!
I love you too sweetheart!! Thank you for accepting me for who I am
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I grieve your loss, my sweet, beautiful friend. Be gentle with yourself.
Nice to see so many that love you! My heart still races when I think of your loss. But it fills with laughter when I think of my friendship with you. I love you!!
I love you too sweetheart!! Thank you for accepting me for who I am
Post a Comment