Monday, March 09, 2009

david says...



Coming at you with a Big Hug! -  sculpture by Maureen Bushe

3 comments:

david said...

Thank you Michael for napping with me in the papasan chair while waiting on Jesse's airplane to arrive. It feels like I have been such a fragile eggshell for so long that an actual snuggle was divine. Don't you find that love coming straight from the heart with no agenda is the most blissful thing on earth? Now all that is left is for us to do is to lasso Jesse into such a nap so that he can experience Bliss as well!

Anonymous said...

Um, have you met me? I'm a prudish New Englander. I wouldn't hold your breath on that one... :-)

- Jesse

david said...

Someday, somehow, I am going to witness you coming out of that shell. Physical affection, even as a simply hug or snuggle, is a magical gift from God to humanity. The Puritan fear of it is a learned reaction, and I for one am glad that I unlearned it. Maybe you can too?!?!?!