
My best friend Veletta in Colorado left me a voicemail at O-Dark thirty this morning saying that she was thinking of me, and that she loved me with all that’s going on in the world this week. Many years ago we wrote a book about two crime fighting teens named Malcolm and Velvet. I can’t help but wonder if the crime fighting duo could have saved some of those victims or possibly stopped this tragedy from happening. Although my starting pistol and baton would be no match for his 9 mm Glock. I liked it much better when life was simple. I got your message honey, and I miss and love you too.
I’ll talk to you soon….. Malcolm
2 comments:
Honey, you look just like Shaft in that picture!
I LOVE the Blaxploitation genre!!!
Why do you think I named my (now demolished) Mountaineer "Foxy Cleopatra" after Beyonce's character on "Austin Powers Goldmember"? "She's black, she's beautiful, and she's a WHOLE lotta woman!"
The Mod Squad, revisited. I Love it! I want to read it.
Post a Comment